He is committed to the well-being of each of his patients, and offers a full range of primary care services, including thorough annual physicals, acute illness care, chronic disease management and comprehensive preventative care for the early diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions before other complications arise. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, spending time with his family and traveling to immerse himself in new cultures. A proud member of the Milton community, he has two young children, and his wife is a pediatric dentist in the area.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest, Hungary
- Internship, General Surgery, Atlanta Medical Center
- Residency, Family Medicine, Atlanta Medical Center
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Medicine